Friday, May 14, 2010

New interview

I'm so stoked! Having just blogged about being interviewed for eva-spanking.info, it's now up on the site for everyone to see. Click here for the full interview, but I've added a few highlights here as well. And please scroll down (or click the links) for extended answers to a couple of Eva's excellent questions.

Q. What did you want to be when you grew up?

LOL! I was actually thinking about this the other day for something I was posting on my blog.

Q. What sexual subjects are your favourites to write about?

Okay, before I answer this, I’d like to assure everybody that Jenny Swallows is my real name. And yes, I had a rough time at school because of it – although, strangely, when I told my mom that, she didn’t know what I was talking about. Or so she said.

Anyway, having been the butt of more jokes, and probably more bathroom graffiti than you can imagine, I wanted to know what all the fuss was about. Which takes me back to my first answer, and also a lot of experimentation on my own, with bananas, cucumbers, yoghurt (don’t ask) and so on. And then my first time for real… and that was it for me. So, my favorite subject to write about is my favorite one to do. And now I’m rather proud of my name.

Q. Who has had the most influence in your life?

Funnily enough, I’d have to say it was one of your other interviewees, Chrissie Bentley. As I said, I wrote verse for a long time, but I never showed it to anybody because, really, who’d want to read verse after verse after verse about how much I love sucking cocks?

But then I read a story she’d written on eroticstories.com, which echoed an experience I’d had, so I sent her a verse I’d written about it, completely out of the blue, she didn’t know who I was. But I got a wonderful e-mail back encouraging me to send her more of my work, and to consider posting it on the site. We went back and forth on that for a while, but she finally persuaded me to do it, and I was amazed at how many people seemed to like it.

Q. Can you describe an embarrassing moment?

here it is!

Q. What advice would you give to a school leaver?
Grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment