Friday, May 21, 2010

Yet Another Interview!

I'm not sure if I'm trying to take over the world or if it's just sheer dumb luck, but I've just been interviewed for the third time this month. This time, it was rude-words.com who shone the bright light in my eyes, and it was a lot of fun once again.

You can read the whole thing here

But to whet your appetite, here's a few excerpts.

Q. How did you end up being an erotic writer?

I was the girl who used to spend all day in class composing funny little verses to amuse my friends, and they just started growing more and more sexual – I suppose as I did. Then I carried on for my own amusement, until one day I sent one to another writer, Chrissie Bentley, after reading something she’d published online. She e-mailed back to say she loved it, and encouraged me to start posting on the same site (eroticstories.com). It was a little difficult at first, because I think I was the only person posting verse on the site and some readers were very hostile towards it, but I slowly found an audience and I’m now #26 on the readers’ Top 100 authors list.

Q. If you could have any celebrity pictured carrying one of your books who would you choose and why?

Somebody once described my work as a cross between Dr Seuss and “Deep Throat.” So, their deaths notwithstanding, it would have to be either Dr Seuss or Linda Lovelace.

Q. What’s the best thing that has happened to you in the last 12 months?

Two things – first, seeing my first anthology, “The First Time & 59 Other Magic Minutes,” published… and second, typing my name into the search bar on Amazon, and finding myself there!

Q. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?

Floss daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment