Sunday, April 15, 2012

WELCOME TO MY SECRET LIFE



Becoming another person to fulfil a fantasy that you dare tell no one about, ever, is an enduring sexual fantasy, so we’ve put together an erotica anthology featuring explicit stories of getting away from it all to do your own naughty thing.

Being married but meeting a stranger in a motel room, getting hooked on a test for an unusual product, returning to an ex for great sex while every instinct screams stay away from him!, going too far with a husband’s best friend, getting caught in the web of a dominatrix ... just a few of the thrilling private moments revealed in My Secret Life.

INCLUDES MY STORY "THE CARROT AND THE STICK"

excerpt

“He just walked out of the bathroom, straight over to the bed, stuck his dick in my mouth and told me he wasn’t going to take it out until I told him what was wrong.”

Helen paused; I gasped. “So what did you do?”

“I sucked him dry!” She laughed and took another drag on her cigarette. “It had been so long, I thought I’d forgotten how to do it. But it’s amazing how quickly things come back to you when they’re… shall we say ‘staring you in the face’.”

Now it was my turn to laugh. The last time I saw Helen and Terry together, I’d have laid odds on their marriage not lasting another month. They barely spoke, they never looked at one another, and anybody who didn’t know them would have said they were complete strangers, who just happened to be at a party together. Suggest they’d been married for 14 years, and you’d have been laughed out of sight. But they had, and the sad thing was, there was a time when they couldn’t keep their hands off one another.

That was a long time ago, though, and I think most of our friends knew that things had been going downhill between them for a long time. Now, however….

No comments:

Post a Comment