Saturday, September 4, 2010

Classic she-males

Except I don't think they were called that back then!

Browsing my favorite on-line used magazine store a while back, I came across an English magazine called Whitehouse... this issue was published in the late 1970s, I think, and the cover star was captioned (as you'll see) only with the words THIS WOMAN IS A MAN! SEE INSIDE

Of course I had to... and one visit from the mailman later...



"MEET THE LOVELY CHRYSIS ST LAURENT, who is half man and half woman. These are the most unusual shots we have ever seen and are for real (not fakes!) What at first looks like a really attractive dolly bird is in fact a man!"

And the title of the article, repeated on the centerfold and, apparently, also the title of "a complete magazine devoted entirely to completely uncensored pictures of Chrysis St Laurent"? SHE MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment