Friday, September 3, 2010

Have a loving Labor Day!


...but before you switch off your computer and go to do something more interesting, click on over to - Do You Mind If You Cum In My Mouth? - just about the hottest story I've read in weeks.

Here's a taster (if you'll pardon the pun):

It was no use. If I didn’t say something, I’d burst.

“Honey… Lawrence… you don’t have to pull it out quite so fast.”

He was still jerking his shaft, milking the last few droplets of cum onto my bare breast, his face contorted with pleasure. But his eyes opened and looked down at me, uncertainty flashing in their dark blue depths.

“Believe me, Chrissie, that was the last minute.”

“No,” I corrected him. “The last minute is…” I paused, as one final glob of white oozed across his shiny helmet. “Round about now. Anything that happens before that is simply the build-up.”

“But…” I think he was lost for words. “It’s in your mouth…”

“So? It’s not as though I don’t know what happens in there.” I gave his ballbag a light squeeze. “Plus, if I was worried about that, I wouldn’t have put it in there in the first place.”

No comments:

Post a Comment