Saturday, October 9, 2010

I dreamed I had a penis

A low sigh escapes my lips as I emerge from a deep slumber, my mindseemingly wrapped in a fog. A predawn chill embraces my naked body, causing a shiver to run through me. My wrists are bound above and behind my head; my legs are drawn up to my sides, leaving me exposed.

My eyes register only darkness, adding to my sense of trepidation. The measured approach of high heels, accompanied by the faint yet tantalizing scent of perfume, nears. I can feel your presence as you ultimately arrive at the foot of the bed. I strain at my bindings, struggling futilely, eliciting a giggle from your lips.

"Don't worry, pumpkin," you whisper, "I won't hurt you - not too much, anyway." You trail a fingertip lightly along my shaft, up my stomach to my chest, resting your hand upon my heart. It throbs against your palm, strong and rapid. I anxiously turn my head to and fro, confused by my inability to see.

Your free hand fumbles around with something behind my head, and then you tug away my blindfold. Attempts to open my eyes are greeted by sharp, glaring light. I shut them with a groan, as you lean forward and place a kiss on each eyelid. "Relax, honey," you whisper as you step away. I hear something being drawn open, followed by the sound of rummaging for an object unseen.

"Mmmm, this is perfect...!" you exclaim as you return to me. After waiting a few moments, I slowly open my eyes, letting my vision drift around the space. I come to the realization we are in your bedroom, the morning sun drifting in through the open windows, the curtains swaying in an early summer breeze. I am woven into an intricate web of red nylon rope, immobilizing me.

Turning my gaze to the foot of the bed, I can finally see my mysteriousyet beautiful tormentor. You stand before me, wearing a frilled black corset, silken opera gloves, and Victorian ankle boots. My eyes take in your supple form; smooth, creamy skin, your glistening cunt, already wet with anticipation, perfectly formed breasts rising and falling with each lust-filled breath you take.

Your eyes gaze into my very soul as you grin in anticipation. Bringing your hands out from behind your back, I can finally see what it was you were searching so eagerly for. You ease yourself into a leather harness and adjust the buckles, the straps indenting your flesh. Jutting out from the base of your rig, a slick latex dildo transposes upon you the aura of some hermaphroditic fertility goddess of pagan myth.

I gasp as I wonder what you are intending. "Easy," you coo softly as you gently stroke the dildo against my cock head and a smile lights up your face as you tease the swollen head, watching it twitch. You then position yourself on my chest, the tip of your dong teasing my mouth, as it softens my lips, invites me to accept it. Flexing your hips, you begin pushing your probe in and out, building a rhythm. I feel myself opening up further to you, giving myself over to your ministrations.

My cock begins throbbing painfully, seeking release, as you begin picking up the tempo. Harder and faster you ram your toy into me, spearing my throat. "Do you like the way I fuck you, baby?" you hiss, your motions causing the harness to rub against your swollen clit. Time seems to slow as we become one, a single, pulsating, erotic entity. Morning becomes afternoon, the heat of the day and our combined exertions causing rivulets of sweat to course down our bodies, bathing us in a hot, salty film. "I'm going to cum...." you gasp as you slam your rubber cock harder and harder inside me, your clit tingling and twitching with each stroke, and my cock aching for release.

With a banshee's wail and convulsive heave you explode, your juices coursing along your inner thighs, soaking into the sheets beneath us. The dildo falls from my mouth and I can speak for the first time. "Please, let me cum," I whisper, my every pore afire. You lean back, grasping my hardened stalk in your silky hand and gently pull back the foreskin.

My body tightens and arches, a deep grunt escaping my lips as my beautiful lover frees my pent-up passions. Thick, ropy streams of cum erupt from my engorged head; hot, pearlescent strands pooling across my stomach and chest to my neck, burning me. Your eyes widen as spurt after spurt continues emanating from me untilat last, with a final twitch, my organ begins softening under your grasp.

You collapse on top of me, your she-cock still inside; a worn, satiated look in your eyes as your lips touch mine. "Sleep now, baby. I'll clean you up," you whisper and, as I close my eyes, I can feel your tongue exploring my neck as you begin licking my cum off me, working your way slowly downward; savoring my taste, inhaling the raw musk of our lovemaking.

2 comments:

Drenchxoxo said...

That was incredibly erotic Jenny.

This is wonderful...."aura of some hermaphroditic fertility goddess of pagan myth."

Buddy and Snowball said...

I have to tell you...reading this made me spend a few extra minutes in the shower this morning. Very nice work.

Post a Comment