Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cum Breath - A New Beginning?

It's strange to be going on a first date with a man whose cock I've already sucked.

To be going through all the song and dance about favorite music, favorite food, "do you know so-and-so" and all that other first date stuff, when I've already had his meat in my mouth and his cum in my stomach.

And to be wondering which of our encounters our "relationship" (if you can call one blowjob, one date, and a few conversations about books a relationship) is going to build on?

Did he ask me out because we seem to get on well? Or does he just want his cock sucked again?

Or both?

He picked me up on time (good start)... we ate at Hidalgos, which is always a blast, and thankfully he agreed with me that the movie pickings were slim, so we gave that a pass and went to a bar instead.

And we talked.

I know, you want me to jump to the hot stuff... how he foot-fucked me in the booth as we sat talking, and I sucked my hot juices off his toes... how we disappeared into the restrooms for another party in my mouth.... how his cum tastes like the sweetest liquor.... SORRY! Nothing happened. Well, nothing like that, anyway. In fact, it really did feel like a first date, and what happened in the stockroom might have been between two other people entirely.

Which is how I like it, and what I hoped would happen.

We're seeing each other again on Friday. I'll let you know what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment