Monday, March 22, 2010

The Readers Hall of Fame

An unexpected perk of starting this blog... the dick pics I've been sent!!! So with the kind permission of their owners, here's the Hall of Fame so far... and please, guys (or girls, if he won't mind), keep them cumming! I may not be able to have them all, but at least I can see what I'm missing!

Just send the pics, and videos too, to jennyswallowssome at yahoo dot com, with a note letting me know whether it's alright for me to post them here.

For our first three exhibits, Mickey, Hard69 and Jizzman... thank you!

And uncut guys? I want to see you most of all!














UPDATE! ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE - AND I CANNOT BEGIN TO TELL YOU ALL THE THOUGHTS THAT PASSED THROUGH MY MIND WHEN THIS FELL OUT OF MY IN-BOX. BUT I'D BEGIN BY VERY SLOWLY ROLLING BACK THE FORESKIN AND TAPPING MY TONGUE VERY GENTLY TO THE TIP...

No comments:

Post a Comment