Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Christmas Carol

A HOLIDAY CAROL
Okay, there’s definitely some wishful thinking going on in this one. Day four, to be precise. I don’t have the biggest tits in the world, and they were a lot smaller when I was at college. My boyfriend of the time was desperate to try a tit fuck,and he wasn’t going to take no for an answer, so I was lying there trying to hold his cock between these two tiny breasts, and he was pounding away… and it wasn’t my fault he didn’t realize he was rubbing himself against my watchband, and actually scraping the skin off the side of his cock. He was hurting for days! And no, he didn’t even want me to kiss it better.

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…
A hot and steaming facial!
And I wasn’t even expecting it
I thought we were just petting
I wasn’t even touching it
But suddenly he rose up
Gave out a mighty cry
And it splashed across my cheeks and lips
And dripped down from my eye

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…
The best head that I’ve ever had
He started slow and teasing
Just lapping at my pussy lips
The tension stopped me breathing
I felt each delicate shift he made
Felt that loving tongue
Flicking wildly at my screaming clit
Oh God, I’m gonna cum!

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
Eight sweet inches of rock hard cock
Slipped between my legs
Teased me with an inch or two
He likes to hear me beg
At first I tried to bite my lip
But he kept on poking faster
Until I couldn’t help myself
“Just ram it in, you bastard!”

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
A tit fuck like you won’t believe
So hot against my breasts
I held them tight against his cock
Felt his balls scraping my chest
Saw his face screw up with pleasure
Felt his rhythm quicken
Then splashing hot against my neck
And his cock was ripe for licking

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
A hot cock up my back passage
On the kitchen table
He asked me how much I could take
I said “all that you are able’
I felt my tight flesh clinging to him
While his fingers fucked my cunt
And when we came hard both together
It felt better than up front

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
The chance to suck him long and slow
To relish every inch
To take him deep inside my throat
To feel my tonsils pinch
His helmet, grasp it, tease the tip
I love to suck him off
And when he came like a runaway train
I swallowed every drop

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
A few days rest! And fuck, I needed them.!

2 comments:

AFare24Get said...

Damn, and I was hoping for 6 more days of mischief. Oh well, those 5 were amazing. Thank you kindly.

Happy Holidays.

Veritas said...

Merry Christmas Jenny, loved it! Gonna repost maybe Ill try and finish the last six days! LOL

Veritas

Post a Comment