Monday, March 7, 2011

Doing the Texas Four Step



A posting on my friend SunLover's page reminded me of my own contributions to the canon of cowboy erotica - a verse that I wrote to a theme of "The Streets of Laredo"...

It's short but I'd love you all to sing along....

As I was streetwalking the streets of Laredo
As I was streetwalking Laredo, I lay
With four hot young cowboys with cocks in their holsters
Four hot young cowboys who wanted to play

The first wanted momma, I gave him my nipple
The next wanted holding, to be told "it's alright"
The third came in buckets the moment I touched him
But the fourth was so hard that I had him all night

I sucked his cock slowly and deepthroated him wholly
I tasted his flesh, my jaw stretched so wide
His cock was a bronco that bucked with his climax
I opened my throat and I took him inside

So if you're streetwalking the streets of Laredo
If you're streetwalking, this may sound a bit strange
Ignore the three cowboys who hang out by the Walmart
And go for the one who says "I cum for spare change"



click here for more Foxy Angel photos

No comments:

Post a Comment