Monday, May 23, 2011

Screaming Orgasm



COCKTALES - SCREAMING ORGASM

Cocktales is a fabulous new series from Xcite Books that offers a quality selection of erotic stories with mixed themes. If you are looking for variety and the very best erotic writing then you will love these especially selected titles.

includes BACK TO NATURE by Chrissie Bentley

EXCERPT

We got here last night, Rosemary and Kevin in his cute little Volkswagon Bug, Peter and I in style aboard his SUV, and it’s been a non-stop laugh; indeed, by the time he and I actually turned in for the night, with our sleeping bags resolutely lined up against opposite walls of the tent, I was asleep before Peter even put the light out. Tonight, on the other hand… I was still drifting when I heard a movement; and opened my eyes to catch him swinging his bare legs out of his bedding, reach for his trousers and then stand up butt naked. Except it wasn’t his butt that was facing me.

I was lying on my side, my face squashed in the pillow, and hidden within enough shadow that he’d never have known my eyes were open. It was the sound of me catching my breath that he heard, and one hand shot down to cover his modesty, even as he breathed an apology. The maneuver didn’t work; at least an inch of his cock was still tantalizingly visible, peeping out from behind his hand.

“Sorry Chrissie, I thought you were sleeping.”

“Yummy.” Oh God, I can’t believe I said that. Fortunately, neither can he.

“Sorry? What did you say?”

“Uh… I said ‘not yet.’”

“Okay…”; he zipped up his jeans. “I’m just running to the bathroom. Is it alright if I leave the light on till I get back?”

“Sure.” I watched him leave, feeling my heart pounding in my chest, and trying to recreate what I’d seen in my mind. He wasn’t huge… or, at least, I’ve seen bigger. And he wasn’t hard… halfway there, maybe, and I think that was part of the attraction, the knowledge that he could have been going either way, so it hung uncertainly in-between, straight out with just the suggestion of an upward curve. But the head was full and the flesh looked smooth, a kind of reverse silhouette against the dark patch of his pubes. I hoped I’d get another look when he returned; and I wondered whether I’d ever get a closer one.

He came back and I could tell from the shape of his trousers that things had calmed down a little. He was also a lot more careful taking them off than he’d been putting them on, killing the light before getting undressed, then diving back into his sleeping bag just in case I could see in the dark.

“You tired?” I asked.

“No, it’s just good lying here, listening to the night.”

I listened. Bugs, birds, mysterious rustles and grunts. Wild bears. Psycho killers. “I’ve not been camping since I was a kid,” I told him. “I can’t believe it’s so noisy out there.” I lightened my voice as much as I could; I don’t care how much I wanted him… and the wet warmth spreading between my legs suggested that I wanted him a lot… I wasn’t going to snare him with the silly frightened girl act.

“You get used to it.” He paused. “Of course, there are some sounds that you can never escape from.” I listened and heard the rhythmic creaking of a metal-framed camp bed, as Rosemary and her companion took their own selves back to nature in the next tent. “Can’t be too comfortable,” I replied, but Peter laughed. “I lost my virginity on a camping trip,” he said. “In the pouring rain, in a pile of dead leaves. Now, that was uncomfortable.”

“For both of you, I’d imagine,” I said. “Wet leaves… yuk.”

“Ah, so you’ve done it as well?”

“Haven’t we all? Still, at least if it was your first time, you didn’t know it got better. For me, I remember wondering if it was possible for it to get worse. And I was sure I was going to get poison ivy.”

“Nowhere awkward, I hope?”

“Knowing my luck?” I chuckled. And then, daringly, “especially as you can’t even ask anyone to kiss it better.”

Now it was his turn… I think… to catch his breath. “Now, that is a shame.”

No comments:

Post a Comment