Friday, September 28, 2012

My Boyfriend's Boyfriends...


Another great collection from Mischief Books - ten greedy girl stories include original group sex erotica from Chrissie Bentley, Primula Bond, Janine Ashbless, Lisette Ashton, Penny Birch and many more.

When Sara entertains her husband’s friends, she makes every jaw drop, but that’s not all that goes down in a crowded room…
In a swingers club, Helen wants to enter a special space and accept all of the excessive pleasures on offer inside it…
Penny takes part in a glory-hole competition and gets more than she bargained for…

Smoking hot erotica stories where size and numbers matter.

EXCERPT FROM "FOR BETTER OR BETTER YET" by Chrissie Bentley

Oh my God, this was paradise.  I’d had threesomes before, but I was younger and my partners were younger.  Too much indecision, too much laughter, and too many distractions as nervousness danced a tango with desire.  This was the real thing, this was serious business, and this was bigger.  Fuck a threesome, I wanted all four!  Straining, I pulled an arm out from beneath the knee that had imprisoned it, raised the hand that had done nothing but make tight fists in the bedclothes, and gripped a third cock, longer than Tommy’s, thicker than… thicker than whoever was pounding my pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment