Saturday, May 8, 2010

I woke up...

A posting on my friend Cockseed's site a coupe of days ago reminds me of something that happened a few years ago. I was visiting friends, an old college girlfriend and her husband; we'd had a late night drinking and laughing, and when they pointed me towards the room I'd be staying in, I could barely keep my eyes open.

I don't know how long I'd been asleep but I came awake very suddenly, to find...

I still don't know what I found. Luke, the husband, was in my room, but busying himself at a bookshelf; he turned when I sat up and apologized frantically for disturbing me - he was trying to find something by the light of the hallway, his watch I think it was, and he seemed genuinely horrified that he'd bothered me.

My mind believed him.

But my mouth wasn't so sure, because the only thing I'd have sworn to at that moment was, I was awoken by the taste. not even the force or the sensation, of cock on my lips, gently pushing them apart...

He was wearing shorts, and his back was to me. I couldn't see much for the shadows that he stood in, and he was only a minute or two more before apologizing again, saying goodnight and leaving. And, of course, nothing was said the following day.

But as I drifted back to sleep, I knew what I tasted and I knew that I wished I hadn't woken up for a few moments more. Because I'd love to know what he'd have done next....

No comments:

Post a Comment