Thursday, June 10, 2010

Gasmask Girl


Mark was what you’d call a professional protestor, one of those people who goes in search of trouble because he wasn’t able to cause enough on his own. I didn’t pay much attention to it, apart from warning him every so often that he was going to get arrested if he kept going like this, but I think that was a part of the thrill for him. So we dated on and off for a few months and then one day while I was visiting him, and not really in the mood for anything more than the promised trip to the bar, I happened to pick up a small plastic case that was lying on the floor.

“What’s this, your make-up bag?” I joked as I opened it – and found, instead, a gas mask.

I knew he owned one; it’s how he kept going when the teargas started flying at demos, but I’d never seen it before. And of course I had to try it on… and I couldn’t believe how great it felt. Imagine your face encased in rubber. Your breathing restricted, your eyesight limited. Heat and heaviness, darkness. And HOT. Watching him as he toweled off from his shower, staring through the round glass eyelets, it amazed me how different his body suddenly looked and I wondered how different the rest of him might be.

He was obviously having similar thoughts – as I watched, I could see the towel wrapped around his waist begin to tent, and he hadn’t even spoken before I started unbuttoning my blouse. Thank goodness I didn’t wear a t-shirt tonight. I stepped out of my skirt and stood in bra and panties, as he slipped off the towel. Fuck the boy was hard. I reached out and stroked his cock. “You like Gamask Girl?” I teased, surprised at how strange my voice sounded, muffled and deep. He nodded and I jerked his cock a little. “Do you want Gasmask Girl?” I asked. Again he nodded, and I put my hand on the top of his head and pushed him to his knees – no easy task, he’s about a foot taller than me. But he knelt obediently and when I parted my legs around his face I did not even need to command him to lick me. He did it anyway.

I was feeling dizzy. The heat, the difficulty breathing, the excitement… the more he licked, and my hips bucked against his face, not even noticing the stubble that he’d forgotten to shave away, the more disconnected from reality I felt – and the wetter my cunt became, as he licked and lapped. I steadied myself, one hand on bhis head, the other reaching out for the wall, but as his tongue hit my clit I felt my leg begin to buckle. Without letting go of his head, I stepped backwards, pulling him along by his hair, then lay back on the bed, my legs wide before him and forcing his face in between them.

He licked and I bucked, ignoring his movements and concentrating on my mind, fucking his face with my pussy streaming, and when I came, I almost blacked out… almost, but not so much that I didn’t realize that I’d just experienced the most intense orgasm of my life, and given him something to remember as well. Turned out he’d always wanted to have sex with a girl in a gasmask, but had never dared to ask anybody… me, I’m not so shy. I bought my own and it sits on my bureau, right next to my favorite dildo and vibrator. In fact, there’s only one thing about it I don’t like. You can’t suck cock with a gasmask on.

No comments:

Post a Comment