Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just a little bit harder?

Every so often I'll find a photograph that leaves me speechless - because there's a lot better things to do with my mouth than waste energy talking. This one came from one of my all time favorite blogs - when you're done here, please visit Drenchedone.



I love biting. Taking him into my mouth, soothing him with my lips and tongue, mouthing him to the edge of orgasm, and then letting him feel my teeth as he cums, hard or harder, and gazing into his eyes, knowing that at this moment, everything is possible.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This post reminds me of the girl I lost my virginity to. She loved to bite as she was giving head. Used to drive me absolutely crazy! Gawd I miss her!

Jenny Swallows said...

It's funny, tell a guy you want to bite him and he'll run a mile. Just do it, and he'll be begging for more.

Post a Comment