Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fucking My Face Off

FUCKING MY FACE OFF
Self-explanatory, really. Especially when it comes up in conversation with a friend, who promptly asks you for pointers!

“I want to learn how to deep throat” I said
“I want to give you the ultimate head
“I want to know how it feels to lie here and get ravaged
“I want to know how it feels to be used, raw and savage”

He stripped me bare, threw me down on the bed
Pulled me roughly around, hung my head off the edge
Then took one step forward, thrust his cock to my lips
I stretched my jaw wide, felt him pause and then slip
Past my teeth, past my gums, past the point of no return
I felt my heart pound, but I wanted to learn
I knew that to start I must learn how to breathe
To control the cold fear that was rising in me

I tried to still him, but he didn’t care
He knows I’m not ready but he’s already in there
At first he glides gently, but as his fever rose
He started to pound me, his balls slap my nose
I tried hard to focus, to slow down his pace
But he was slamming me hard, and squashing my face
And it’s already too late, his cries become frantic
I dig my nails in his flesh – fuck! This feels fantastic!

He’s behaves like he doesn’t remember I’m here
Just a willing tight fuck hole to split ear to ear
There’s no finesse or kindness, he doesn’t even pace it
And when the first spurt explodes, I don’t even taste it
I just feel it flooding, a gush down my throat
There’s so much… there’s too much… I’m starting to choke
But I don’t think about that, because I want it all
The only thing that I need is to empty his balls

And then I was gagging, but I didn’t care.
It’s hurting like hell, but he’s all the way there
The back of my throat’s feeling scarred and red raw
My nostrils are pouring, he’s locked up my jaw
The weight of his hips forced my head to stay down
This must be the way that it feels to be drowned
And still he pumps on, the flow just won’t stop
And I’m going to devour every last drop

And when he’s done and I’ve coughed, and dripped cum from my nose
He lays down beside me and says “I suppose
“That’s put you off ever doing deep throat again?”
And I laugh as I kiss him, say “typical men
“You think I’m so delicate I can’t take a good fucking?
“You think I’m so sweet that you should ration the sucking?
“I came seven times, from three different holes!
“So next time I want you to lose ALL control!”

“Because I want to learn how to deep throat” I said
“I want to give you the ultimate head
“I want to know how it feels to lie here and get ravaged
“I want to know how it feels to be used, raw and savage”

1 comment:

LoveHealer said...

Great! I can identitfy with the caracter :-)

Post a Comment