Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Guys I'd Really Like to Suck (GIRLS)



He doesn't give me a word of warning. Not a word, not a grunt, not even that tell tale pulse as his body prepares to explode its treasures into a willing mouth.

Just a sudden flood of hot, that glorious moment when my sucking becomes gulping, my breath catches hard in the back of my throat and my throat opens wide to accept his bounty, as my heart beats faster and harder than ever... all of that? For me? Thank you!

And if I'm extra careless, I miss a few drops and they pool on my lip to drip out onto my breasts. And I ask him to lick me clean.

3 comments:

ProfessorC said...

Ohhh, and I WOULD! Yes, you better believe it...

Anonymous said...

How many men would lick you clean I wonder. How many men are happy to taste their own cum?

sn

Jenny Swallows said...

I've noticed they're a lot more enthusiastic about the idea before they've cum than afterwards...

I've known very few who dived in enthusiastically, others either pout and make it clear they're not keen, or they do a quick lick then "change the subject"

Post a Comment