Friday, April 8, 2011

Naughty Nurses






Perusing Violet Erotica's site... something I seem to be doing a lot of just lately... this sequence of photos caught my eye. Partly, I must admit, for obvious reasons. But also because - well, who can resist a sexy nurse? Especially one who reminds us of the days before scrubs became the all-purpose uniform and rewired an ocean of fantasies towards some decidedly more mundane pursuits (is she a nurse? Is she the janitor? Is she a painter and decorator?).

My own partial vision of nurses as angels of super-sexual mercy appears in my short story There's A Cure For Almost Everything, but I'd love to hear if you have any horny hospital tales of your own. It's what the comment box is for, and while I'm waiting for you all to follow, I'm off to look at Violet some more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment